CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A zillion pictures of our 'ZOO TRIP'

The highlights were defiantly getting to see the baby giraffe. And finally getting to see our Black Bear, after searching in Yellowstone to no avail. The tiger was wild and crazy which was fun. Ever grateful for the protective glass as he snapped toward the small children!! Yikes!!
Bridger's love right now is, Tunnels...anything tunnel will do. Under passes, etc. And who knew how many tunnel's would be at the Zoo!! It was so funny as he pointed them all out, he will say see dark. As we drive under any under pass. He lets us know.."shade"~ He loved all the cave's.
We were especially excited about the Merry-go-round this year!












This Lion drinking fountain is my "one" memory of the zoo when I was a kid. LOVED it... seriously cool.


My little guys loved that big elephant since he squirted water! And made silly noises...

machine love, once again.


not at the zoo...LOL
cute and funny though...



Our train ride
Hewwo? Hewwo? ((King Con such a good sport!))

My token I was there self portrait...hee. yucky pic. o well
Thanks You for enduring our zoo trip with us!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Michele said...

This almost makes me want to go to the zoo....almost, until I remember the bird/reptile building and the smell...I notice you don't have any photos of in there. Or have the gotten rid of it?

Connie said...

You are amazing!! You look so happy after chasing three small children around the zoo!