CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sunday Drive

Ok...so its not everyday you see a MOOSE!! We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon with Mom &Dad B to get some R&R in before her knee replacement surgery the next day. We enjoyed the beautiful wild flowers and MomB was the one that took the picture so all you see is PaPa. But we wish her a speedy recovery! She did great in the surgery and they already have her up walking. We went to visit last night and Uncle Eric sent gorgeous dozen red roses...kudos's to him...the vase and everything was breath taking, so I sniffed up as much as I could before we went home! ...and of course the grand kids made her funny get well cards!
The moose pic was a zoom job. It was out the car window luckily because I definitely would have ran away if on foot. I have heard they can charge. But he was pretty mellow. The kids wanted to take a ride on him!! Not today chillin's...silly cuties.
My attempt at nature pic's...it was breath taking in person...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCURRY! Is that up at silver lake? Jeff and I saw a Moose up there a few years ago! Moose are so scary!

Michele said...

Beautiful photos. We need to talk...without my Rick knowing. ;)
Please email me. michele.nell@comcast.net