CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Pre-School

Bridger has been in the Early Intervention Speech therapy classes since he was 19months old or so. Riding the bus is old hat for him, all though he loves it!! Today was Hunters long awaited day to ride the bus to preschool with Bridger! The EI class has several peer model students and Hunter gets to model is great speech LOL... It was an emotional morning for the mama...but joyful all the same to see how exciting it is to wait for the big yellow bus. I also get two whole hours with my Mr. King Con for some one on one time....(he's eating a banana at the moment) hee.








So the bus was several minutes late and my shameless video camera ' get up' worked great as we sat in the drive way while waiting singing 'The wheels on the bus' THEN!! Right when the bus pulls up and they start running to get on the juice on the cam ran out! :( Beyond bummed..we need a new battery that holds a charge longer. Anyway. Its charging for there return.
I asked the boys to say "Hi" to daddy in the camera and Grunter went over and really looked it over trying his hardest to see daddy in it! Funny kids...
My big boys...sigh...Its amazing how fast this time is going...just like everyone warns me to enjoy it because its gone before you know it. And lue of that I take tons of pic's and video. In case you have not noticed!! :)
Have a splendid day!

7 comments:

Thomas Family said...

So your boy is in EI. So is my girl. Where does he go to preschool at? My girl has been getting speech services since she was 2. She had a speech delay and articulation issues. I was told she won't requalify for service with her next IEP - which is good and bad. Good because there is improvement, bad because she is still has speech issues.

I have to be honest, the only person I ever knew from Vernal was your dad. He used to talk about it when he was our Sunday School teacher all those years ago. I even shared that with my husband. Of course, he was impressed!! Who wouln't be? I didn't ever hear about him building that dam. That's cool.

Tara said...

I can't believe the boys are going to school on the bus already!! I can just see you being sad about that. YOu are so cute. I, on the other hand am cheering that my baby is finally in Kindergarten.....actually I have to admit I was a little sad the first week, but now it is blissful!
love ya sis.

Michele said...

I love all the photos you take. It helps me to know there is someone out there who takes about half the photos I do. Makes me only feel half crazy. hehehe
Thank you for sharing. Your boys are so cute!

Unknown said...

Sharon, Bridger just goes to the elementary school. He has some sensory issues as well as PDD-NOS. But is doing so awesome! Where does our little one attend?

Tara, fun seeing you here :)

Michelle, to answer your question re: the zoo, I simply didn't post all my pic's! Ha! So yes the smell bird house is still there! All the smells are still there!! tee hee...

Connie said...

I love the camcorder set up. I'm so glad you thought to take a picture!! Those boys couldn't look any cuter!!! How are you possibly going to top the first day now?

Connie said...

I love the camcorder set up. I'm so glad you thought to take a picture!! Those boys couldn't look any cuter!!! How are you possibly going to top the first day now?

Sarah said...

Ok, the video camera is so GREAT! I love it! We need to catch up soon. Life with The KING CON will be fun, maybe you two could walk on over for a playdate with the MAX-I-MUST!