CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Sunday, August 3, 2008

((MINE)) Breaking Dawn

As I was waiting for the book release of Breaking Dawn, time completely got away from me, as it tends do lately. I just didn't think that Aug. could get here soon enough! And poof it suddenly was August and it hadn't sunk in yet apparently...
So I was doing some late night grocery shopping on Friday night at Walmart! I had completely forgot the book release was happening! I was getting ready to check out at 11pm-ish. I look down at hords of women?? And a wedding cake? I wondered if there was some kind of bride frenzie going on, maybe free wedding cake raffle...heehee...well...much to my delight the celebration of the book release and lines of women coming for there copy. I had heard that Barnes & NOble would be having a full on dress up shin-diggie wedding reception, its all just too stinkin' funny if you ask me. But well...I too am dieing to find out the ending...of course I feel passion towards both Jacob and Edward...Of course I want the leading lady to be happy. And I think she ovbiously too young and naive to understand that in the long run, in my ever so experienced opinion, true happiness is being warm. Course if she does become a vampire woman...humf...we shall see...




7 comments:

~Pam said...

I guess I should read these one day...!

The Powells said...

My Cute friend LaDawn...I am only on page 300 of the first book, looks like I better hurry to catch up.

Connie said...

Just finished--1:15am!! I loved it, but was pretty done by the end!! Have you finished it yet, or you just now own it?? I admit, she threw a twist that I had never imagined--very clever!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA Im almost done with it. Im trying to pace myself! Im so sad this is the last one! Im not giving anything away, but the last half is the best. I think at least!

Unknown said...

FOR PITTY SAKE!!! Everyone is just smokin' through this book!! I am only on chapter 5 or 6. I am nervous for spoilers...so better get reading faster!
Connie...good on ya for flying through it!! I am glad to hear it has a twist...humf...can't wait.

I better go pick it up while the house is quiet ...awwhhh nap time

Unknown said...

Oh-ma-goodness! CONNIE!! I just noticed what time you left that post! YOu crack me up! What a hoot! You littl' night owl' HOOT HOOT..

Tonya!! It took well into the middle of the first book to start liking it for me. What do you think so far?

Pam...YES someday you might wanna pick up the series, it has suprised me that I am liking them...hee

Star...I got my copy before you!! You fast readers! shesh laroo.

MarciaJ said...

LaDawn, This is Marcia. Wasn't my blog cute? It's sick! Karma put it together without me knowing. She's in trouble!