CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Unspectacular Me!!

Big thanks to Connie for the tag...nice! I work so hard at trying to seem fabulous! LOL here it goes...

1. Post these rules.
2. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
3. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them


Only 6 quirks??? I could right a book! Hee!

1. Ice Feet! My unspectacular self attempts to warm my tooties by snuggling into my Hubs. Poor guy gets tortured.

2. I CAN'T SING! But the unspectacular-ness is you can't STOP me from singing...:) I am a singin' machine.

3. My oh so itchy throat. When I eat dairy my throat gets sooooooooo itchy. I let out this freakish monkey screeching noise that scratches it! The neighbors usually call 911, my kids cry from the monster yell. And my hubs runs for the hills. GEEZ guys...SORRY! (my not so feminine moment)

4. Mosquito/bug hate hate hate. I will itch even without being bit. I will end up slapping my self in fear of one landing on me. I will do a HORRID skeeter dance. Its almost a ritual. I can't be stopped.

5. So... Popsicles are meant to be eaten by the dozens right? Well, I save effort and just grab 5 at time. Unwrap them stick em' in a bowl...awh..feet up. Unspectacular cavities and sugar coma.

6. Big Big bubble love. I LOVE CARBONATION...even as unspectacular it is for our health. I love the refreshing treat it is to me. I even have unspectacular guilt...BURP....o dear.

Ok...I am tagging,
Tonya Powell, Manda, Stephi,Pam!,Star, Tara?

2 comments:

Connie said...

You are such a good sport!! Thanks for playing and for entertaining at the same time. I learned lots!!

The Powells said...

And I thought you were my friend!!!