CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, August 18, 2008

A TRIP TO OUR STATE CAPITAL

Rare copy of Declaration of Independence displayed at our Capital on Fri. and Sat. On the news they mentioned all the patient people who waited in line to see the rare peace of our nations history. We were not the patient ones they were referring to!! Ha! With our little wiggly worms we had to keep on the move. Although we still enjoyed the peek and all. I had hoped my zoomed snap copy would have turned out better. It was still a fun experience!

Here is a link to the news paper article of the event.
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_10191347

The boys were calling the capitol a castle, hee. I was so curious why that family dressed in the appropriate attire of that century. They looked so cute and patriotic I snapped a pic. hope they don't mind me sharing it. We ended up seeing a few more folks all duded up from that era. Was cool.
So this was some of our "goings on's" over the weekend...













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Dawnie! Was there a good turn out? I wish we had more museums here, I LOVE museums!