CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Its like a walk in the park...

The boys love anything outdoors!! They had so much fun feeding the ducks! We had a picnic with Grandma and Pa Pa B. here at Wheeler Farm. The boys were throwing rocks in the ditch...every time we looked up at them they were being so good. Not to be a kill joy, but I would hollar, "throw leaves"...hee. Suddenly NO SHOES...the crocks make great boats, "don't cha know?" We have already replaced them a few times this summer. sigh...we only found one shoe stuck in the tall weeds. I decided to keep it as a souvenir for the 'Summer of 08' Heehee. I also learned that stinging nettle was one of the tall weeds!! Youchie...dumb shoes. The boys loved the tree house at the farm. They were yelling from the window, momma want some pancakes. "OF COURSE" and some snowman drink please...(ya see, at Christmas time last year Hunter tasted Sprite for the first time. And the liter of soda had a snowman on it. So now its called Snowman drink at our house. I just love this age 3. They say the funniest things. He wanted to know what the two dots were on his chest. I of course said nipples. Well...later grandma came over and said look grandma (lifting his shirt up) "these are my pickles" I am also reminded by him lately that he will grow to be tall tall tall. He said: "Like a bean stalk grows." "I will turn man someday and chew gum."...mom mom mom, I will turn man someday and drive, I will be tall tall and say "have a great day and fly away, but I will come back." (I giggle a lot during the day.) :)












So I finished Breaking Dawn a week ago or so! And I must say I loved it!! Big 5 stars from me! I am just sad its the last one. I am equally excited for the movie to come out on the big screen!

4 comments:

Tara said...

yes!!! I am so happy that you have a blog! I am not the most frequent updater...you will soon learn that, but I love keeping up with the fam this way. ok, I have been "nursing" Breaking Dawn for like 2 weeks now! I usually keep my nose in a book until it is done, but I don't want this to end so I am taking my time. I have no kids at home now, with Emma in K now so I have much more time to read, but still I am taking it slow. Can't wait for the movie!!
SUCH a cute blog. You are very artsy and creative you know.
love ya sis!

Anonymous said...

LaDawn,
Thanks for the comments. Sharon does not have a family blog. She doesn't even have a cell phone yet. She might think about it in a few years. She doesn't think that she has anything to write about. I let her know what you wrote. The Banks family children are all healthy and well.

Anonymous said...

Oh that was just the cutest lil post ever. Look at my pickles? Thats just the most darling thing and the whole snowman drink, man your kids are cute. Also I must say that poster is so cool looking and I think Edward looks good there! Im so excited to see the movie and so happy they bumped up the date! Are you into Harry Potter, cause I just found out the 7th book will be split into 2 movies and that made me really happy too!

Anonymous said...

PS I think my mom is finally going to make a blog. Cross your fingers!