CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, August 25, 2008

Planes, Train's and Automobiles


We crammed in a ton over the weekend!! And it was all big boy and little boys 'stuff '
Just looking at the pic's again makes me need a chic flick kidding kidding...hee. I truly love seeing my boys enjoy all this stuff! Its a blast to see how excited they get and see there little mugs light up!

AIR FORCE MUSEUM
Little Connor
Big mama, and Brigg HOORAY FOR BIG AIR CRAFT'S




So an impromptu photo shoot at the tracks... I have loved the old tracks, but not really thinking through the boys clothing. I changed the color of the shirt the littlest one is wearing in this first pic during some editing. The rest of the photo's are original colors.

My Briggy loves Trains...so he was pretty disappointed that one didn't ever come along!! And I don't blame him! I think this top pic is my fav of the bunch I may throw in a frame for around the house...the tracks just seem so boyish... I love it!!

So in this one below ya gotta love grunters tongue hanging out! Silly stinker...I also didn't crop this one ...i don't like that chain link fence in it..(just sayin')

Love my subjects...but I wish I would have gotten titch closer to them...
This is what most of the other pic's look like.. My crazy little monkeys
The sepia one is a nice thought, but I brightened too much...still wanted to share the idea...


36th Annual Utah Concours d' Elegance CAR SHOW

So my sis and her hubs had two classics's in the show and they both placed! One got 1st in its category and the other 3rd!! It was fun seeing both sets of grandparents there! It just amazed me how much my 3 year old's LOVED looking at all the cars! Its amazing how wired boys are to simply love machines!!

At the end of the day I always ask my boys what there favorite thing about the day was...

And Hunter said: "my favowet part was going on the truck ride with nucle Tom, and sitting on g'ma's lap. She has most yummiest gum. Mommy's gum is yucky."

Bridger's favorite part was the airplanes! He didn't get quiet enough of the museum. THEY CLOSE AT 4:30PM just warning ya 'all...freaking early!! rrrr its a drive too. sigh. And they start announcing at 4:15pm that your car will be towed if your not out "gates locked at 4:30." So many people didn't plan well like us. They too were mumbling in irritation ...hee...

So I forgot my camera for the car show but still snapped with the cell. Below is the truck my little Gunter was referring to! A golf cart! funny kid.

Look at my 3 year olds!! Seriously lovin' those car's...they are so my hubs bubbies...
so this one was taken with my hub's rockin iPhone...I am so totally jealous of that thang...although tiny pic...ahem..ha!

My sis and her daughters were manning the Tshirt sales booth..they were ROCKIN' it!! woot woot...I forgot to get pic's of her winning cars!! Darn. As you can see in the back ground my boys trying out the "not" merchandise, oopsie.
couple pic's of my hubs fav's...

My dad pointed out a few oldies that he said were very similar to his first car!!

grandma and papa B...she is amazingly strutting her stuff with her brand spankin new knee!! Way to go!! So fun seeing them there!
Of course the little man and I were eating the left over snow ice drinks from the twins...they are nearly like Popsicles...yum yum yum
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I love being able to share all the fun!

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Love your latest pics. Thanks for visiting our blog. The house isn't really for sale, not yet anyway. But, we do plan to move when the housing market improves. We have not enjoyed the place too much!!

That is so stinkin' funny you visited Marcia's blog. Marcia hasn't even visited this blog yet. It was a Karma creation. Marcia is gonna die when she finds out it exists, better yet, it has been visited by people. Too funny.

I think blogging is a fun way to keep in touch with people. I totally like it!!
Sharon T.

Anonymous said...

haha oh I just love the grandma's gum comment. I too have sweet memories of eating grandma's juicy fruit!

Michele said...

I think your photos on the train tracks are so cute! I love the one where Hunter has his head on his hand like he is bored.
What a fun weekend!