CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You've Got a Friend

Big Fat fun we had last night at the James Taylor Concert!! When my fav sister got the tickets, her friend said the tickets weren't that great but enjoy....then we get there and we were on the 8Th ROW!! What a nice trick to play on someone! We were all so excited!! He was so awesome, and funny... ((In a mellow, home town sort of way)) (hee)
Thank you! Thank you sis!!!!!!!!!!!!
He seems to appeal to all kinds which is the great thing about James Taylor. We ate at the Spaghetti Factory before hand. What a fun girls night out! The girl behind us got his autograph and Lana sitting next to me was screaming "WE LOVE YOU" and James said...thanks...LOL..Someone else screamed "YOUR ON FIRE" James said: "OK...that sounds like a great idea" When someone else yelled "I love you!!!" James said..."awhhh ok...ummmm I LOVE YOU TOO? aaaa snookiems, honey...."

Here some snippet's of our evening...







WOWZERS...MY SMILIN' FACE NEEDS SOME TEETH BLEACH!! heee, goodness...

5 comments:

~Pam said...

You're so fun!! :)

Unknown said...

Well Pam we must be TWINS because I say the same about you!!...I SERIOUSLY was laughing so stinkin hard at your swimsuit article...its so stinkin TRUE...loved loved it...

Homegrown Tribe said...

Thanks so much for stopping my blog! You must have been tiny only measuring 40cm by delivery... unless... were they early? I am feeling HUGE!

You have a beautiful family of boys. :)

brittany

4under3 said...

I just linked to you through Brittany's site. Welcome to the blogosphere.

Cute little "bubbies" you have. It looks as though we have a few things in common. I'm bookmarking you now.

Tiff

Anonymous said...

FUN! Girls night out sounded like a blast!