CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Vacation

Our very first R.V. expedition with children, of our own I might add. We were so excited!! And it really is a great way to travel with tiny kids. The drive was a titch long, but ended up being so worth it! We saw such beauty and wild life. Well the wild life isn't exactly beauty to me, but it is amazing, I love watching the kids see things for the first time. Our grunter kept saying "so much jungles" hee hee We search and searched to see black bears. But they must have still been snoozing and confused by all the late snow fall.
We did see a wolf, bison (moose looking to me) a nesting eagle, deer, and more and more bison calf.


Love the gate? So did we...
King Con was a total trooper!!
We had lots of fun new games and toy distractions for the boys. They were so excited by the R.V. that they NEVER fell asleep for naps!! Not until late that night. Everyone I spoke with before the trip said...awh kids crash after while ...ahem...
Exciting sign. It was official, we had arrived!
Nice stranger took this one below...the roar of that river was amazing. And the fence wasn't safe enough for my worrying, but still breath taking.
Amazingly beautiful
Look at the death grip I have on poor Brig (he is our wandering soul) so I had his hand extra tight, poor guy wasn't happy with me.
Meet the nesting Bald Eagle...very cool!
And sweet hub's showing the boys the Eagle threw the binoculars
Below is the only pic of Jackson Hole we shopped and went swimming and stayed a night there, but forgot to keep snappin' photo's

Hunter grunter's and Briggy's first sleeping bags...awhhhh
attempting to see 'OLD FAITHFUL' blow.
In between there cute heads you can see Old Faithful steaming.
I was in the R.V. to making lunch and missed it. But all my stud muffin's got to see it!! And I technically have seen it. ( thank you, discovery channel) hee

photo-opp cute old bus
Bridger was so excited to see the bus!!

Look at con con poor dude is bored out of his mind.
Daddy and the boys are attempting to roast hot dogs!! LOL...they just kept sticking them right on the burner....yummmy
That's a few pic's of our fun Va-K !! Big hugs and kuddo's to my hub's for getting us there safe to and from. Even with all the screaming excitement behind him. We are survivors...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh fun fun fun!

Jessica said...

I can't believe you were RIGHT IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD (practically) and didn't stop to say HI! You prolly drove right past us!! I was just here... pukin' in my bowl... who wouldn't want to visit that?! ;)

Unknown said...

cute jess,
I wondered if we were near you guys!! I should have called, that was dumb of us. shoot...

Connie said...

So fun!! Thanks for sharing--your blog couldn't be cuter!!