CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Thursday, September 18, 2008

AWARD

What and Honor to receive an AWARD!!
*
Today I was awarded a blogging award by my friend Michele ! Who gave me such a nice complement and made my day! You are so sweet! I also need to thank you for tagging me with this marvelous award because you forced me to learn how to link to people! :)
*
Here are the rules she said go along with this award:
1. Put the Logo on your blog!!
*
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
*
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
*
Therefore I nominate:
*
The Lovely Ms. Sara Hamblin I nominate her because she is always full of the social fun!! I admire her for being such a yummy cook. And sweet friend and example. She really knows how to make life interesting!!
*
Jodi Nicest I nominate jodi because she is in fact the nicest!! She has given me advice and insight that has helped me more than she even realizes. What a blessing!!
*
Star I nominate her because she really is a Star! She has amazed me, watching her turn into to such a darling and most awesome mommy!! She is also just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out!
*
Jessica Harris I nominate jess because she has always been such a fun and loving niece. She always looks for the beautiful and thoughtful way of doing things. And motherhood is something you can tell is 100% of who she is. She is the best mom!!
*
Stephi I nominate Stephi although I have never actually called her Stephi... She is nominated for having the interesting read's on her blog. What a talent! She also has great taste in talk shows. ahem... Glen Beck I vote for you for PRES.
*
SHARON THOMAS Yes Sharon! I nominate YOU!! You deserve an award even though you wont play along!! I have always loved me a Sharon banks girl. You have always been such a smart girl that I have always looked up too!! Just good ol' no non-sense gal. With all the silly stuff to make you wonder-bar. You have made me a LADAZZLE... with out you I would just be a LaDog. hee
*
TONYA POWELL I nominate her because I always know I have a friend in Tonya. It doesn't matter how much time has past we are able to pick up right where we left off!! She also helped me get over my hugging phobic-ness. hee... she has a very contagious laugh and tell ya like it is quality. No pretending love her!!
*

4 comments:

Michele said...

I am glad I made your day, you're welcome! I mean it, knowing you gives me strength when I get scared. Thank you!

Thomas Family said...

Thanks for the nomination, man!! for being a "newbie" on the blogger scene, I feel so loved. I think one of the problems is...there are not 7 people who regularly read my blog, so it may be difficult to comply with the rules. What's a girl to do? Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Oh auntie!!!!! Thank you so much! Now you just made my day!!!! But I dont get the link thingy? Could you help me out with that? What does it do? Love you lots!!!!!!!!

stephanie said...

"I would like to thank the academy.." Oh, I will get right on that nominating thing as soon as I figure this out. Thanks!