CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Friday, September 12, 2008

Orange Day

So the pre-school teacher sends us a schedule to follow. Each day this month they are asked to wear a specific color. And well, orange just happens to be one of my fav's. Bridger always looks forward to the bus. Hunter has been a titch nervous, but on his 4Th day riding it he was very proud to say: "mommy, I not scared anymore". "He also let me know that his heart is happy to come home, because he misses his mama." Now, this recent development in 3 year olds life of actually being able to hold a conversation. I must admit is very welcomed and fun!! My boys can actually be pretty great company for me! Ahem...when they aren't working on the turn taking, and dumping out the honey. Oh don't want to forget the brushing the carpet with tooth paste. But to keep this positive and fun! Like I promised myself. hee They are honestly growing up too fast!!! Where did my babies go!!??

this pic taken right after a tune of DORA's famous
"BACK PACK BACK PACK song.."
And if you don't know about Dora the explorer, well then you just aren't LIVIN'

Little King Con seeing the boys off....he waves BYE' then its time for just the two of us.


some pic's while the boys are gone....


z con has major door and drawer love. He was hangin' out in the drawer below the oven. silly bubbie


Then here in the playroom (A MESS! big fat deal "i know!? shesh.")

ANYWAY...so he is so stinkin cute how he rides the teeter-totter like a HORSE...gidde up..

Conner's latest trick is tickling your toes...he will even say "tickle tickle" sounds more like diddy diddiy....really really stinkin cute! (pardon the pun..hee)

Another funny thing he is doing is....putting his head down and looking up at you all flirty...He soooo knows what he is doing and ((LOVE it!!))...I mac on his cheeks hourly..yummy bub.

All my boys are big FAT blessings in our life...but one on one time is seriously rockin' I truely treasure it.

My hub's and I try to have one on one time with each of the boys. Its a tough juggle!! But well worth it. And I think it is so important for them! Even at this young young age. Its amazing the things you learn about them.

Anyway...TGIF!!! WOOT WOOT

hubs will be home soon... :) Paaartay! hee


4 comments:

Michele said...

Connor is just so squishy cute. Your pictures make me want to just grab him and cuddle him. Bridger and Hunter are just as adorable as could be too. Such big boys!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your boys!!! My heart is happy too! Swiper no swiping! (I too watch Dora!)

Harris Family said...

I just love reading your blog. It is so entertaining! When Hunter told you his heart was happy, didn't that just bring tears. Well it did for me, so cute. We will have to get together soon.

Michele said...

You have been tagged on my blog