CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Its Poo Poo Day

So here is a little snippet of us waiting for the bus. Luckily you don't see me in my smashing Jammie's out scaring the neighborhood. But the boys were so cute in this clip I wanted to share it!




***IT'S TOO JUICY!!!*** LOVE!

Funny things they say...

O.K. so the other day I was getting frustrated with Hunter as I had asked him to climb up to his seat a bunch of times after about 20 times I said: "ok you are so getting on my nerves...Paaa-lease jump in your seat"


He replies: "mommy, peeeeeaz take me off your nerves?" Then of course I am laughing so naturally obliged and took him "off" He was giggling too!!







Then as I was watching the scary CNN on the economy, I was barking at the TV. I said: "oh ya that will help MR. just put your head in the sand..."



Hunter says: "mommy? We put our head in the Sand we can't see?!!!"






hee






Out of the mouth of my babes...:) LOVE!





2 comments:

Michele said...

I like Poo Poo day! Man they crack me up. They are so funny!

Anonymous said...

HAHA I love your stories about the boys, they make me smile! PLEEEASE take me off your nerves. haha hilarious and the poo poo (purple) day is great too. May the bug rest in peace. HAHA!