CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Friday, September 5, 2008

Survey Says!

So before the survey (below) I had to throw in a few of my fav FIREMEN! I was a chasing the boys with the camara with the fab $1 store surprises! They loved them!! GOOD FIND! They have had so much fun with them.
















Survey Says....
Alright you! Yes, you! If you are reading this I am tagging you! Copy and paste this into your blog, erase my answers and put in yours! I can’t wait to read your answers! If you don’t have a blog, email me your answers!











1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope. But my Grandma said she really liked my name when they were deciding.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
During McCain’s speech. It worked for me what can I say? sniff

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
HECK NO!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Deli turkey


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
3 sweet boys

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, on the days I am not MENTAL.

7. GREATEST FEAR?
That I really am Mental

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
EWH, yes.


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NEVER!!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
granola

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes then throw em’

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
YES! LIKE HE-MAN see me flex.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Pecan, Oreo, chocolate chip, burnt almond, moca…Who has only one?

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they have nice factor.

15. RED OR PINK?
Probably pink most days…but then love red toenails.


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I can’t think of one….TOTALLY KIDDING.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandma Manda. She had great wisdom and wit. She had great love for so many people and was extremely selfless, like my cute mom. She was 94 I believe when she passed, its been many years.

18. WHAT IS THE GREATEST THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
Hummm…why is that so hard? Physically my eyebrows use to please me, but they are even starting to sag. LOL…

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Blue pants, silver shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Bagel

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Silence kids are napping…

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Silver or Gold

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My mom.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sis.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED THIS TO YOU?
I think I am really starting to dig her, yes!!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH:
ME NO LIKEY…people watching at the mall is my sport, with a Mrs. Fields cookie and coke of course.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Good question, I am not sure. It use to be brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
Another excellent question…some say blue. I see yellowish hazel with gray.

29. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? The kind you order out.


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Hate scarey anything! BOO!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Ballet Shoes

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
RED,baby!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Mood factor, today…defiantly winter, I love the heater on. But love summer because keeping socks and shoes on kids is the pits.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Big fat juicy kisses…come on over here. wink

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
One of each please….

37. WHO IS YOUR HERO?
Oprah

38. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO?
shop

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
ABC’s AND 123’s



40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Its built into this fancy desk.


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Republican thingy



42. FAVORITE SOUND? RAIN, and kids laughing.



43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I so don’t care. Ummm both are groovy.



44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Canada
45. DO YOU HAVE A WEIRD TALENT?
I have things that are defiantly weird but not exactly a talent persay. hee



46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital.

47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED? Today…my 3year old let me know what the crack on his backside is for. Bubbling he said…hee hee

48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
Time for a snack.

49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PRAYED?
Over my toast this morning.

50. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOU WHAT WOULD IT BE?
That I might not be close to 60 years old when my kids graduate from high school! I hope my kids don’t notice or care. And I hope I am healthy and living by then…Quite seriously…Amen. heehee



THANKS FOR THE TAG MICELE....love talking about myself...HA!







5 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Sorry doll, I don't do tags...I am just no fun, am I?

You said your boy has PDD. Pardon my ignorance, but is that pervasive development disorder? So is the school he is going to just your local elementary? My girl now gets her speech therapy through Headstart preschool, which she qualified to attend because of the speech need. She goes to preschool 4 days a week for 3 1/2 hours a day, but just gets 30 min. of speech per week during that time. She, too, is doing well and loves school. We are greatful to have this resource in the community!!

SaMaTo said...

Hey Dawnie! I just found your blog....shows you where my head has been. ;) I love it, you are so funny. I got your message, I will call you later. The boys are so darling! I love you lots! Sara

Michele said...

You so make me smile. Thank you!. After reading your survey I think I figured out why I love doing surveys...cause I get to talk about myself. Yes I am that selfish hahaha. Thanks for sharing!

stephanie said...

I loved learning more about you! I listen to all the radio talk shows too. I'm probably brain washed, but I think they are very entertaining. I was LOL at Glen Beck today. I referenced him in my posting today.

Anonymous said...

Did you see Taya's fingers on my blog? She burned them!