CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, September 22, 2008

Craft




Feeling Crafty!!

So Uncle Eric was in town so we got together for dinner and a little craftin'

I barrowed the idea from The Ramblings of a Crazy woman blog she always has fun crafts for kids!! And for those of us who like to pretend to be kids :)

***we be craftin'***


Uncle Eric wins for most creative!! woot woot!!



5 Little Pumpkin Poem
Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate; The first one said, "Oh my it's getting late."The second one said, "There are witches in the air."The third one said, "But I don't care."The fourth one said, "I'm ready for some fun!"The fifth one said, "Let's run and run and run.""Wooooooo" went the wind,And out went the lights.
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

We love you Uncle Airy....

I guess Eric is a hard one to say...so his new name is Uncle Eriy...hee

Thanks Eric and Grandma and Pa Pa B for helping us kick off the Punkin' season!!! :)

Fall is in the Air...Lovin' the crafts!

1 comment:

Michele said...

What a fun idea to do crafts with family. I never thought of that. Well maybe I have as we did color eggs on Easter this year...just the little ones weren't involved cause they weren't there. hehehe Us big kids like to have fun too!