CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Thursday, October 30, 2008

MILLING AROUND GARDNER VILLAGE

Gardner Village has become a little family tradition to get us feeling festive. We are regulars now over 10 years!! And it just keeps getting better. Last year we attended the the cackling contest! The witches that mill around are SERIOUSLY the cutest witches ever!! The boys had a blast playing "I spy" a witch, a pumpkin, etc... This first pic is my favorite every year the one flying across the pond with her legs just a peddling. One year we went to there mystery dinner/play, with all their 'who done it' cast. And it was pretty fun and spooky. Oh-and musical. Gardner village keeps us festive!! And love the shopping. And fudge. And i could go on and on. Its just decorated so well. BIG thumbs up.



cat and mouse chasing each other under this big purple mama witches dress...we were all trying to sneak a peek as she LIFTED her dress!! o my.
































hee









So I didn't snap a pic of every witch, but there are so many!! And they all make you giggle!
there is a few student drivers...smashed or lodged into the building! And many many more, the kids love it. And so do the big folks...:)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE
thanks for checking in on us :)









5 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Wouldn't you know it...the bicycle witch is my favorite too!! Man, we have so many things in common.

Anonymous said...

Fun fun! Are you going to Jessica's tonight? She said you were I think! I hope to see you there. HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Stonez said...

Ladawn!!! It's Janet Stone...a long lost Nail Studio buddy. Boy that's a blast from the past. Tara gave me your link, and I always sneak a peak and just wanted to say you are just the cutest Mom EVER!! I love it, and you're gorgeous as ever and I could just go on and on but anyway, I miss you and Lynette, think of you often, and am just absolutely thrilled about your aDORable family!!!!!

Connie said...

We missed the witched this year:( I'm especially sad after seeing all your cute pictures!!

Harris Family said...

I just love Gardner Village in October. Cute Pics of the family! Sorry I missed the pumpkin carving. It looked like a lot of fun. Hope you had a great Halloween. We missed you guys.