CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well Deserved Applause

I had the opportunity to sneak in on one of my hub's lectures at BYU. I just told them I was with the press. hee He was invited as a guest lecturer on ebuisness. Web 2.0 etc.
It was so fun, and interesting! He did such an awesome job and it was great to see him in action. Thanks hub's for letting me tag along.
Well, since I was acting like a fab reporter I thought I would follow through and report. Job well done!
My handsome hubs...

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

As my long time friend likes to say "Woot, woot!" Way to go Brother Bowman.

Connie said...

Little did he know he was being photographed!!

The Powells said...

How neat is that! I am so proud of all of your accomplishments, including such a wonderful life companion. Good job Brother Bowman.