CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, October 13, 2008

Blessed

lil'King Con no longer bothers with walking! Its all running for him! Ha! He is always making us laugh. My few fav's right now is his cat impression...EEEEEyOW, so cute!
And everymorning when he gets up, he hop's on his rocking chair in his room and says: YEEEE HAWWW! So funny!! Lovin' our Con Con.
We have all been sick with colds and coughs. And weird childhood illnesses like HAND FOOT AND MOUTH. Spiced up with a little asthma. GOOD FUN! 'not' yikes!
So in just goofing off around the house I snapped a few of the older boys in the Halloween costumes. "my super hero's!!"
So I can barely get lil'grunter to take off his Batman Costume!! He begs to put it on! So funny!! I woke him from his nap the other day and I said: "Time to wake up Batman" he looked up at me with a big smile and said: "I AM BATMAN" then sprung up to rescue and conker. hee
Bridger in the last pic was SURE he had super strength ((showing off his big muscles)) his costume is drowning him! He almost looks like a sumo wrestler...hee
I just love my lil' dudes...this time of year is so magical.
Despite feeling ugh and ill. LOL I have so much to be grateful for!
We have been blessed with so much!
My quest to find the positives in a pool of insanity...LOL
Now you go have a BLESSED DAY!! :) :) :)







4 comments:

Michele said...

Those costumes are great. I so love the ears that Conner has on.
That is horrible about the hand, foot and mouth...you are the second person I have heard that their kids have had this this fall.
Thanks for sharing all the fun.

Thomas Family said...

The costumes are great...my kids have also been prancing around in theirs. They are so funny.

So we have the same couches, eh? I have 3 sets of couches, are you talking about the ones with the wood trim? Ours are starting to fall apart...so just waiting until they do so I can get different ones. It may be leather next time.

Anonymous said...

I am BATMAN! I love that story. Your stories are my favorite!

stephanie said...

Oh, was that Hunter and not Batman at the grocery store w/ you the other day? He was a dead ringer!