CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Singing, Dancin, and Sliding in the Rain

Another fab find at the dollar tree. I had been waiting for some rain so the boys could have some fun with these umbrella's. The thing is. They kinda well...trash most everything. So now the umbrella's are garbage and bent with dangerous poky things everywhere. But that's why I was so excited to see umbrella's at the $1 store. And having pic's that keep on givin' well. It was money well spent. No?

So doesn't everyone have an ugly chair? Oh, well we have two. But they recline, awhhh

peek-a-boo










3 comments:

Michele said...

I didn't even know it rained recently!

There isn't much more fun for a little one than to be outside in the rain with and umbrella.

Unknown said...

Good Morning Michele!!
Well, these pic's were taken last week sometime. It only rained on and off for a bit. LOL

Tara said...

cute boys playing in the rain....kids always love that huh? ok, I was reading your post about the big Jerusalem Cricket. I actually STEPPED on one of those with my BARE TOES when we lived in California!!! I was putting Emma in the crib, she was only like a week old....I screamed SO LOUD that Lane came running in ready to attack whatever was attacking me! He seriously thought someone had me by the throat or something! He was a little perturbed that I shrieked like that over a BUG! I have never been so freaked out in my entire life! Those things are the ugliest creature on the planet.
It took me awhile to recover from that. In fact, just thinking about it now, I am starting to sweat and I feel like I need to lay down.....