CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A ROSE FOR YOU MOMMY!

So, as I was preparing dinner last night. lil'Gunter came in from the back yard all excited and said "LOOK MOMMY A BEAUTIFUL ROSE! Its for you, Mom!" Awhhh... then Briggy trucked in with two more! Cute little dudes...
My roses/ aka mum's LOL
Although I realize we are suppose to teach our kids to not 'pick' the flowers, I must say this is one of those days I like to call a "payday"


6 comments:

Michele said...

If flowers aren't for picking and sharing...then what good are they? You have such sweet boys.

Thomas Family said...

Totally cute little dudes!!

Connie said...

It's remembering those sweet little moments that keep us going when they aren't being quite so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so darling.

the Roberson family said...

Hi LaDawn-- I just found your blog and I'm so glad! This will be a great way to keep in touch. I hope all is well with you, from the looks of things you all look great!! Love, Ali

Unknown said...

Ali!!
Its fun to see a post from you! I tried to access your blog but no luck! booo
I hope all is well with you guys!! How do I get the magic key into your blog?...:)


shel...so I personaly agree with you regarding the flower pickin'....but most people don't appreciate it I have come to find out...LOL

connie...hi. I so agree with the payday moments...cute little stinkers!!

hi star...love seeing you pop on here!! Taya was so cute at her big "2" party! All those new toys!! Now we are coming over for sure!! hee

shel...ahem i lost your cel number..i will have to email

ok..sharon little mama...lovin keep up with ya!! Are you still full time nurse?