CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged!

so I wouldn't want to contribute to Stephi's peeve without acknowledging she tagged me :) So here it goes!
How To Play This Game of Tag: 1. Post these rules on your blog. 2. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
joys
1. sleeping (i remember really enjoying my sleep) when was that again?
2. watching my kids sleep...awhhh
3. Spending time with my mom. Its so easy and relaxed. Even if its nuts around here when she is over, I just love hangin' with my mom!
fears
1. Well the reality that we all will die someday isn't exactly scary. But the pain I feel while even pondering the thought about losing a loved one hurts so so bad. I fear or maybe dread that day.
2. I fear my kids will turn out like I did. LOL
3. Ok this is all just too deep of stuff, I save this kind of confession's for my shrink...LOL I am stopping at 2 fears!
goals
1. well, its no secret that the DUGGAR mom is like thee most nicest! Calm. Sweet. Loving... I want to be just like her. Minus the ugly dress. (sorry) My jim-bob fur sure wouldn't be diggin' that drobe.
2. continue writing my children's happenings in our family journal...(i tend to be one of those types that isn't a finisher...) blush
3. debt free is a major family goal right now...coupon clippin' is my middle name. Its almost a hobbies of sorts. Even before the Nations crisis. sigh...
obsessions/collections
1. I obsess about words that fly out of my mouth. Of course the obsessing part doesn't come into play until I can't really say anything about it, ya know after I am home or driving away from the scene. But sometimes if it bothers me enough I will call the person and let them know my true hearts intention. So it wont keep me at night! Personally I think everyone does this...LOL...and your a big fat lier if you say you don't...LOL...tee hee...see now I will regret writing that!! I seriously crack myself up. awhhh gotta love it!
2. On a more simple and pleasurable note. I collect Willow Tree statutes.
3. On a more collection/weirdo note. I save almost empty tubes of random things, makeup, toothpaste, I have big baggies of them!! Because in a total DEPRESSION I may cut the ends open and get out the last 2 to 5 uses. Now come on...not a horrid idea!??? right? ahem.
Random surprising facts about me?
1. Well I was a Star. Thats right. On a professional drill team. hee...we preformed for L.A. Lakers half time, BYU Hawaii half time, jazz half time, (obviously before the jazz dancers, hello dinosaur disco mama here..LOL) and many more fun experience's with the SALT LAKE CITY STARS.... woot woooooo I refer to those days as my Al Bundy days....anyone else get that?
2. Humf... well I am sure I could shock the pants off ya...but like I tell my kids. ITS ALL ABOUT CHOICES...AND I CHOOSE TO STOP HERE.
:)
i TAG
michele
starlyn
sarah the Hamblin
tonya...shout out to you girlie!!
sharon !!
Makes ya more committed to those darn goals lurking...HEE HEE

6 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you for the tag. I am always up for the opportunity to talk about myself. Not to mention I like reading what other people have to say.

~Pam said...

Why don't you just stock up on toothpaste when it is on sale and put it in with your food storage stuff !!!! Costco has toothpaste coupons out right now! I have a lot, so if you want my coupon I will bring it to you so you can throw out your used tubes!!!!! he!he! :)

Unknown said...

LOL PAM!! I do have a stock up of tooth paste...(new) I really only have a few baggies full(werido old). Its not taking up room's yet, so...LOL
I warned it was weird. hee
the make up tube's (clinic)they are titch more $$ than tooth paste... plus when it gets close to the end well, I am never good at squeezing it all out.....plus its more like a concealer...so tiny tubes. LOL alright enough on that! ha
O my I visited Marcie's A. blog! How said..I sobbed through it! Is she really hanging in there?
ttyl

Thomas Family said...

I can TOTALLY believe you were a Salt Lake Star!! If I recall correctly, that may have something to do with the nickname LaDazzle, doesn't it? Admittedly, I don't get the reference to Al Bundy and I used to watch that show all the time.

On a side note: I joined facebook. (It is a different kind of place). I enjoy blogging much better. Anyway, through facebook, I have reconnected with the likes of Katie Luntz, Monica Garcia, Leslie Remy, Brenda Johnson (not the one fromt he 14th ward), Mike Gill, Becky Wong and Tina Dwyer. It is kind of trippy!!

stephanie said...

Thanks for the response. I realize I don't know nearly enough about you! Interesting about the Boogie-ing days... definitely a claim to fame. I obsess about things I say too. Especially at parties.

Sarah said...

Sarah the Hamblin here! That was so funny LaDawna, everytime I learn more about you, I love you EVEN MORE!! Truly.