CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Friday, July 25, 2008

Pleasnt Surprise!





So who would think a couple that paid thousands and thousands of dollars on infertility treatments for years, would have a pleasant surprise such as a "free baby" teehee... Well that's what we called it anyway!! But we know with out a doubt he is a true miracle. He has already blessed our lives with his sweet personality and charm. This little miracle King Con was born a healthy 8lbs!! I had never thought of the twins as sick when they were born...go figure a mothers love I suppose? Or possibly just bliss to motherhood? anyway... So seeing a big fat baby did my heart good. Looking at his big robust chest in this pic, awhh gives me the joy joy. "Defiantly a fav moment.'



I wanted to share a few pic's of his special event. King Con's first birthday!! woot Woot.


Seconds old in this pic... My hubs, with Dr. Irion


Dr. Irion always makes things fun!!


And handsome Hubs...hubba hubba


mommy of 3 boys...welcome Con Con While I am becoming a new mom, my sister is holding her GRANDCHILD! gulp


Here with my mom, niece Starlyn and my Sis w/cute Taya.

The ice bag was for my HANDS... the only thing that was actually hurting!! Well hurting the mostess'

Mom and Dad B Happy for a new little bundle. Connor couldn't be more blessed!!

And Dad,mom, and sis...Everyone so cautious to keep our big baby KING CON well. (thank you Sarah H for helping me w/his nick name) heehee My big bubba...



Ok ...I had to post my most FAV CHUBBA BUBBA pic...Our squishy



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet I already am on your blog! haha! Ok so how did you make your header? Its so cute and Im so dumb when it comes to that kind of stuff, so help me out!