CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So many no no's, never enough time!

The things they do to keep us on our toes I tell ya!! I wanted to start off my new blog by sharing some funny pic's of the things I caught em' doin!! Ahem....these two are my oldest, twins "The Grunter" and "My Briggy" They are 3. They turn 4 in Dec. My youngest "King Con" will be two next March. Of course they are all the light of my life! They keep us in stitches laughing! Oh and pulling my hair out as well! I loved thumbing through the pic's trying to find the crazy ones. Here are a few...

Oops left the cornstarch with in his reach! POOF!
Everyone should try this at least once, right? Empty out your own tissue box, GOOD FUN!!
Sheer talent, no? Getting along in this one, awhhhhh.
See mommy, I color riiiiiight der.
and der.


Pretty,huh? ((seeeee talent)). Thank goodness for the magic eraser!



No comments: