CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, July 28, 2008

Children's Parade

When I heard of the Children's parade, I of course think back to my own childhood memories of the fun kid parade's that I had participated in. As did my hub's, we talked about how fun our own experience's had been, etc etc...then when we arrived, I was floored at the mass of people and kids. It was huge crowded fun!
Watching the boys faces was so funny as they were trying to take it all in. They did so great on there bikes! And King Con and I were champs. At the end of the Parade they had a magic show. woo hooo good times...a first for all of them!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!! You have a blog! Im so excited! So now you need to add me to your blog list! Thanks so much and love you lots and your beautiful!

Unknown said...

hooray for a comment!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for being the first to leave a comment! :) Your a sweetie pie Star! I want to hear about how it feels to turn a quarter of a century OLD...hee hee...I hope you had a fun fun birthday!!!!
xoxox
auntie D

Jessica said...

Yay, welcome to blogland!! I'm so excited. It's about time!

Sarah said...

We Welcome you to Blogland LaDawna cause I wanna a cute blog like you! I love your template, so great!