CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, April 13, 2009

Egg Hunt's & Dinner's

Some fun times on Easter Sunday!! We were able to see both sets of Grandparents and had TWO dinners!! Are we blessed or what? We even have tons of left overs!! Both of our cute mom's sent us with big doggie bags!! Yummmm... AND THANK YOU!!
So some of the more funny things that come to mind that happen yesterday are, my dear hub's getting the boys dressed for church and putting the the 3T on the 4 yr old and so the littlest guy was drowning in a size "6" big boy shirt!! ha!! I couldn't find a good moment to change em' either! hee O well...funny memory...and apparently its my fault because I had them all lying out. ?? whatever ??...hee
Also during our Easter program one of my little guys kept putting his hands over his mouth and then his WHOLE face!! The crowd must have been overwhelming? I am not sure that was it though...because when it was time to exit the stand...he STAYED up there and leaned his elbow and plopped his chin in his hands!! He had to be retrieved!! I was laughing so hard!! It really was a crack up! But the entire Easter Sacrament meeting was amazingly well done. The spirit was strong!! I am still amazed!

Then my littlest, his new thing to say is "Mommy "YOU" funny!" But his tone is the funny part....darn if I don't have a video clip for you!! It is so cute!
I was pleasantly surprised to find the kids counting how many pictures of Christ they found in there eggs and they were genuinely thrilled!! They also got a kick out of the coins!! Don't worry they had there dose of jelly beans too!




I ALWAYS TRY AND SHARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS HERE YA GO...




















4 comments:

Michele said...

You forgot to mention Conner jumping up and down when he saw his big brother up front. That was just plain adorable.
You have such great children.

dede said...

your boys look adorable! I love the outfits! Sounds like a wonderful Easter1

Thomas Family said...

Looks like a fun time. I love the picture of your boy holding a small picture of Christ. That is a great way to add "Him" into the egg hunt.

Connie said...

Your boys are so darn cute in their matching Easter outfits!! I love 'em!!