CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer is around the corner...

Just a few random pic's...getting excited for summer!!!!
I have been busy painting my crafty room. Its so much more cheery now! Still bunch of cleaning and putting back ta-do, but I thought I better do a shout out and ASK is it--- SUMMER YET?---- Its taking forever to get here. Today was rainy..but we have had some GORGEOUS DAYS!! Its sooo nice to be able to play out side!

These pic's below are from 2 summers ago. So my youngest is now the age of my older boys in these pictures. So I think my youngest will be in for some fun. I personally love eating too many Popsicle's. And BBQing...I can smell it now....
Ok so one of my boys "FUNNIES" as of late is calling my hub's (DUMP TRUCK) thats right...then he will hand him things and say: "here recycle this!" heeee
We MUST BE GREEN!!??
hee








1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

I have liked the rain because I haven't had to turn the water on yet for sprinklers...but, warmth would be good too.

So, what are you going to be doing in your crafty room?