CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter




Nothing is more absolutely universal than the resurrection. Every living being will be resurrected. “As in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” (1 Cor. 15:22.)


Angels appeared and said simply, “Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen.” (Luke 24:3–6.) Nothing in history equals that dramatic announcement: “He is not here, but is risen.”

I like to think of all the bunnies and blossoms, Easter egg's , baby chic's as a "NEW" entity. Celebrating the renewing of spring, love, joy and happiness. Easter is a celebration of happiness since it is the day that Christ came back to us.
Wishing all a wonderful holiday!!



Here we have some very festive Easter Egg cookie decorating! :)
And a super sticky one!!
















Glub....
So my hub's ATE his before I had a chance to snap his master piece . No wonder we call him the cookie monster. Although I heard Cookie Monster is a Veggie lovin' monster now? Now is that ANY kind fun? They should have just come up with a new veggie monster! Just my ever so humble opinion, on the off the subject-ness! hee

4 comments:

dede said...

YUMMM - your cookies look so good! Love your holiday message!

happy easter!

Thomas Family said...

Nice holiday message, LaDaz! I love your cookies. Your children are Martha Stewart's in the making.

Happy Easter!

Michele said...

Those cookies look SO good! I like the clothing is optional option. I think I have a new way to decorate cookies so as to create less laundry to wash hahaha.

As always, you are such a good mom!!!

Sarah said...

Well said Dawnie, you have he gift of espression. You know sugar cookies are my favorite! Let me know if you need any taken off your hands.