CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Friday, April 3, 2009

Ninja Warrior's

goooooooo green!! Ok here we have a first soccer practice and first soccer game. You can tell which one belongs to me because he is very aware of the camera. And of me. I don't know if he heard one thing the coach said? He couldn't keep his eyes off his mom and dad. It was breaking my heart how worried I could see he was. Plus the sunny day was deceptive! With the wind chill it was below freezing I am sure!! This little guy has wanted to play soccer and has been asking me when he will get to play. And he is very specific "on the big field" But like most new experiences he was visibly out of his comfort zone. I know it will be good exposure. After all he did want to practice after he got home...but dang...I feel like old mother hen!! He is too young! I felt like I jumped the gun. EARTH SHATTERING CHALLENGE? no but still breaks my heart. gotta let the little guys learn.
After all I am FINALLY A SOCCER MOM! Where are those fab sunglasses anyway? ... hee



his little mug looking towards me again





4 comments:

dede said...

how come it always gets cold right when soccer starts up?? I hope he starts liking it more - my boys all did once they got warmed up to the idea (cameron spent more time chasing butterflies than running for the ball)! Can't wait to hear how the season goes!

Sarah said...

He looks darling and I think I recognize those coaches huh?!?

I think I know where to get a pair of the sunglasses, and the soccer mom key chain!

Thomas Family said...

I love that age. It is such fun to go to the soccer games and watch what they do.

Congrats on acheiving the status of "Soccer Mom".

mudmama said...

Hey you soccer mom, you! I can;t even imagine my little guy playing yet--I think y'all are doing great! I think that he wanted to rehearse later was a very good sign and that he will adjust to it. Have fun!!! xoxoxo