CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, December 29, 2008

Tis' the season to be JOLLY

FA -LA-LA-LA-LA la la LA
Is anyone else adjusting to Firefox browser? I can't seem to arrange photo's on here like with Explorer. I also am having trouble starting my text (before) the pic's...o well...


So the kiddlets must have been MOSTLY nice. Because SANTA CLAUS CAME!!
And the Leapsters have been a huge hit! Actually everything Santa brought they have loved! And even played with them longer than two seconds! I am loving it!! And as the miricle of the season would have it, the boys are even getting along better!!!!



Isn't Gramp's theeee most festive!!?? We had a little Christmas eve party with them.



the boys opened there Christmas Jammies from us.



These are of Christmas morning...

Assembly required...hee




This is the only pic I got of my folks Christmas dinner, every room had a table set up in it... I think one of the boys changed the settings on my camara so in all the pic's, everything is fuzz! woops. This dinner has been a long tradition with a million kids, grand kids, and great grand kids. And a million fun gifts from grandma and pa pa. And silly fun games. The dinner is always so YUM!! And my mom and dad's long time fav, but my dad announced this would be the last year in there home. There family is just too huge! Wonder where we will gather next year? humf? Please notice below the red and green punch glasses, this will be a long time fav memory of this special dinner, and all the special fixin's. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for always working so hard! You are both such awesome examples of true charity. I love you!
It was so fun having my Brother from AZ and his family in town!! And we were able to attend the temple with his soon to be missionary!! Sooooo exciting!!

More festive pic's....




Huge fun sledding...


Preschool Christmas program! Such sweet kids! An awesome teachers!





NOITCE THE JINGLE BELLS....hee


It was actually a Ginger bread party! They did a great job! It was so cute!! ((ahem and funny))
Thanks for looking in our fun!!
This is only a few of the pictures I took!!! But honestly...enough already...hee

:)

4 comments:

Harris Family said...

Love the pics! Looks like you had a great Christmas. It was fun to get together with everyone, even if it was a little cramped. Thanks for sharing your festive fun!

Thomas Family said...

I just love Lyle and Lora!! They are such good people...and, I have just the best memories of them.

I can understand what you are saying about the family getting too big for the house. We outgrew the space sooooooooo long ago...as you could imagine.

I am glad the holidays were happy and that Santa found his way to your home!!

Sarah said...

Looks like there was a lot of Jolly at your house. Christmas is so fun with little ones. Can I come over for a facial?

DADDYof3 said...

Hey boys...that green martian is all mine!! Lucky me! Ha! Now I know what she does while I work late...