CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Sunday, December 21, 2008

DADDY DAY


What a FUN afternoon!! I took the boys to see their daddy's office!! Which happens to be very cool!! The exposed brick and the charm of this old building is worth sharing. Isn't it Fab?
The boys had a blast! We kidnapped him for lunch. As it turns out, daddy had big plans up his own sleeve! And surprised us with a fun train ride, and a ROCKET ride, a cone and laughing silly time!! And a visit with SANTA HIM SELF!!

Their is more than one reason they call Provo Happy Valley!! All of us were just that!! Just look at all the charm and cute factor!! Even the Mall window's and awesome view of snowy mountains, and festive-ness ....awh...just a fun afternoon!

THANKS BIG DADDY... (he hates it when I call him that) heehee







Align Center












Ok.... the only reason i am in this Pic, is little King Con was completely FREAKED by the white hairy man....
Mama made it all better! And I had my quick chance to tell Santa I need for nothing! I feel so blessed this season. Wonderful and supportive family and friends!! And I mean that with all my heart...sniff sniff
Have a blessed pre-Christmas rush!
And if I fail to post before Christmas.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!


4 comments:

Michele said...

DUDE! I know that Santa! Seriously!! That is Santa Ray! I used to work with him. He came to our wedding.
Which mall? I totally need to go see him.

Looks like a way fun day!

Thomas Family said...

Wow, that looks like tons-o-fun! I am sure "Big Daddy" was just so proud of his little family.

We hope you have the merriest of Christmas's. I am sure you all have been so good...

stephanie said...

That looked so fun! I'm glad you got in on the pic--you look awesome!

Jessica said...

That Santa is my uncle! Grandpa Val's brother, isn't he great?

Your holidays look like they were wonderful, wish we could have been there!

xxoxo