CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Friday, December 5, 2008

SANTA BABY

Letters to Santa
They still need to be mailed, but we had to let the paint dry...Lucky for my little dudes they have all be SUCH good boys this year...ahem. They do know know Santa is still watching so we practice being good everyday!
They had help writing the letters. But the big boys signed there own names!!
see



Family night at Temple Square..CAN I JUST SAY PERFECT 55 degree temp...first time I actually was relaxed and able to take it all in... not a big fan of freezing...((wimpy i know.))


Every year i call this the tunnel of Love...hee








still a little chilly for me...heehee
This age for the twins (almost 4) is so so so fun!! Everything is so exciting to them!! And just having them figure everything out is fun. One of them said: We live in a neighborhood...this is the BIG city. Then when we drove into our neighborhood ...I hear a big sigh and a shout "this is our neighborhood! We belong here!! Then of course we sing the fab song written by yours truly ...it goes something like this:
WE'RE HOME WE'RE HOME
I WOULDN'T SAY IT IF IT WASN'T TRUE
WE'RE HOME
WE'RE HOME
WE'RE HOME
WOO HOO!!
(in case you ever want to join us in song...its to the tune of the aunts go marching one by one, um kinda)) Just a little tid bit.






Inside the Joesph Smith Memorial Building



I had to share these pic's of this little guys self portraits! He always does the funniest faces. And if you look at him out of the corner of your eye like he is doing here. He will giggle and giggle!! He can be such a crack up.







don't forget to flare your nostrils..
silly boy...LOve xx
Oh by the way...I got TRAMPLED under a bunch of crazy woman at Walmart on Black Fri. I did get to Kohl's by 4am ...but missed the leapsters so headed over to Wallies since it was only 4:30am...at 5am the unveiling and slottering started...and I left with cuts on my hands and a limp. LOL...oh and a leapster hee hee
I am never ever ever ever going for a door buster AGAIN. I was actually pretty shook up by the whole experience my hands were trembling with fear, and I left at 5:10am. My spirit was actually bruised! I was a mess. I did learn something about myself though. I am simply not aggressive...and when I stepped up to be that way..IT WRECKED MY WEEK! But I AM RECOVERING AFTER all I got a 30.00 Leapster ya all'
hee
My niece had a lady elbowing (hard) to get out of the crowd.
And I heard my Sister in Law's sister had a woman launch her self onto the digital camera's and take her out! Getting the camera from her and nearly breaking her thumb in the process! Yikes!
For the record...i didn't actually TAKE it out of any ones hands..."i had it first" BLAH HA HA HA HA...
I hope you are all well, and enjoying the season
Have blessed day.








5 comments:

Michele said...

I want to know how I missed out on the good weather for lights. (I must tell you though, 2 years ago on Dec 14th it was 65 degrees! That's right I had a perfect wedding day.)But seriously, I am with you on the cold.
You are SO funny! I can't believe you were all over the place for Christmas gifts. What a Santa!!!
Every time you post I can't get over the great stuff you guys are doing in your home. I love it!

Thomas Family said...

I want to know how I missed you at Kohls? John and I braved the 4 AM crowd. It was our first Black Friday experience, and it was fun, but we DID NOT dare to hit Walmart. We were not that brave!

Anonymous said...

I always love your posts! The boys say the cutest things, it just warms my soul to hear your stories. I heard about your tramatic experience on black friday! I was so sad for you! Im so glad you werent seriously injured. That dude that worked at Walmart that died wasnt so lucky! See you tomorrow! yes I realize its almost 1 in the morning. HAHA!

~Pam said...

I am trying to find your phone number and can't, so call me when you have a second.

the Roberson family said...

I love the close-up pictures..they are the best! It looks like you are doing a great job enjoying this season. Merry Christmas!