CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh holy night...



I forgot to share the most special part of Christmas eve.
Daddy reading the story of the Nativity from the Holy Bible.
Next year I would love to reenact it with the kids. Any suggestions on how to
accomplish this with 3 little dudes? hey 3 wiseman, good idea!

Here the boys are modeling the new pj's grama and papa gave them over the monkey jammies!
ha! They LOVE those spiderman jam's THANKS GRAMA! TOO cool.


Clearly the boys are great at reenacting the sword fighting they saw on Pirates of the Caribbean!

big squeeze.



2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Twin mama...you ARE crazy fun! Hey, I got a wild hair a few weeks back and put my sofa and love seat up for sale...you know, our twinner ones. I posted them on KSL, had a call within an hour, and they were out of my house within 4 hours!!

A single mom bought them, and they will be perfect for her. She used her Christmas bonus. They do photograpph real nice, don't they?

Connie said...

Christmas Jammies are a must!!