CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

End of Summer glance...

So the Garden has done pretty good. Next year I wont be planting things myself or my family wont eat though..LOL!! I am happy to announce we have a pumpkin hiding in there excited for FALL!!! woot :)





my hubs with his new BFF Senator Bennett. ha ha... My hubs actually receiving a thank you gift from him. He had the opportunity to give some lectures at a business conference. I was a tag along...He did a great job and the LUNCHEON was yum LOL Good job hubs!!

recreation What studs! rowww

Fruits of Labor

Being the only chic at the table equals being in the middle of a peanut shell launching fight HEADS UP!! Texas road House OPENING WEEKEND!! Very busy and LOUD my boys totally didn't stand out I was in HEAVEN. :)

From running through the sprinklers to picking the produce...He LOVES to chop it up!! Now to get him to actually EAT it. hee

We got to see a lot this particular day. Jeep's roaring there engines, digging through the mud sinking in the lake and I guess that is called 4 wheeling tricks? All 4 of my guys were in heaven!!

sunflower's finally blossomed...

bowling at Fat Cats Our grunter man kicked it and won!! All my little guys LOVE bowling!!


Look how hard it is to take turns...the pain...

Murray soaking it in before it leaves us...LOVE sunshine!!!

Boondocks...total blast!! All of it!



My Lynners pool...totally plush...so summer is over? Gotta love my pink mom shorts!! hee love em' !!!

So I have been busy with preschool starting...having the twins in two different schools is keeping me running!! That and I have started making jewelry!! I freaking love it too!! And people have been have been MAKING ORDERS...its amazing and I didn't even mean to start selling it.?? I will tell more of this fantastic story later when I post some of the little jewelry pieces ....I am going cross eyed from lack of sleep right now though...nighty night

4 comments:

dede said...

all of your fun activities make me sad that summer is ending - I love summer (also reminds me I need to do a summer catch-up post as well)! Can't wait to see your jewelry - you have great fashion sense!!

mudmama said...

Awwwww, it looks like you guys have been having so much fun! Your garden was rockin'! Love those helpers at bowling rinks for kids.(The thing you put the ball on)
I want to see your jewelry!!
XOXO L

Thomas Family said...

Sounds like a great summer - so many fun activities.

My neighbor has just started making jewelery, too. She says it is her new passion. So much for the scrapbooking room, eh?

Looking forward to seeing your lovely creations!

Michele said...

Your garden is beautiful. You guys are so awesome. What a wonderful summer.