CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Utah Concours d'Elegance

38th Annual Utah Concours d'Elegance car show...
I am so far behind in blogging I thought I better hurry and just share what we did last Sat. And my hub's is on the Committee with my bro-inlaw so they had all year to attend meetings and such planning the event. So the car shown here is my sisters "baby" hee...darling darling darling...and I think my boys are cute too!! hee




Getting the trophies ready...
snowies :) sour grape.



Here we have the some of the RAFFLE girls the night before at the banquet
There was a live Auction following...
Portions of the proceeds from the 2009 Concours d'Elegance will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation® and the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point .
It was so fun seeing all the old car's!!! And being part of the event!! My boys kept asking for the car show after we left! My hub's had the fun opportunity of telling the different owners of the winning vehicles that they had placed. Which being the person to deliver fun news is always a good time!! All the classics's were professionally judge as usual. But this year they had the winners drive there vehicles down a red carpet! It was super cute...My folks cheered the loudest for the clunker LOL....IT REALLY WAS CHARMING...







3 comments:

Michele said...

How do they advertise? I have never heard of that car show but it is something Rick would love to have attended. Maybe next year.

Thomas Family said...

That looks like fun. Did your hubby get involved through your brother in law?

Seems like so many people have backed off blogging with FB taking over. I miss reading the stories, that is all. Sorry for razzing ya!

mudmama said...

How fun!! Love the pic of the boys in front of that fab ol' car!