CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Saturday, September 19, 2009

So they have kernels and everything!

amazing NO?







just a peek...


SOOO... Royally charming collection.


So I guess the jewelry story isn't really THAT interesting....but since this is my blog and I promised. I guess I will ramble a spell.
So the story goes a little something like this....
I hate clasps on my bracelets..I have zero patience or time for such ...saw some bracelets I LOVED but I thought were too $$ and it had a darn clasp!!....so I started tearing apart some necklaces I didn't wear much and converted them into bracelets! ((i am so green!)) And then..a new hobby was born... Then my so 'very' hip and vogue sister gave me a darling charm necklace for my bday. So I started in on the charms...wala...not that exciting of a story but hey...the best part was when I was showing a couple of friends all my jewels they said I want that one ..."HOW MUCH?" and I actually sold a piece that was MINE! And a titch of sentimental jewels on it even...but it was a beginning to fun little venture. So I am grateful. AND CHA CHING...$ hee It has snow balled beautifully :)
Thanks for checking in!
Have a blessed Day!

4 comments:

Michele said...

That is so awesome. You have such a great eye.
Your veggies look good enough to eat!

Thomas Family said...

You are amazing, your corn is amazing and your jewelery looks amazing. True talent in all areas.

mudmama said...

YAY! You are finally unveiling your fabulous jewels! I LOVE the necklace. I want one, I want one ;) Let us know what you have available and how much!
congratz on a new hobby, um ... career!
xoxo

Jessica said...

Sooo do you have an etsy shop??