CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memory Park

West Jordan Memory Park on Memorial Day.It was a very nice service to honor the Military Servicemen. There was a true reverence. And even some fun stuff little boys love! Getting to watch a Apache helicopter land was extremely exciting for my boys. And the canon's blasting off, etc
We were so excited to spend the time with both sets of grandparents too!!
As both our dad's are Veterans..."Our personal hero's!! " It was a very moving program. Senator Hatch gave a very nice speech and the music was very moving...
We managed to squeeze in our BBQ and running around the park too. All and all big thumbs up for this holiday weekend.


















2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I love how patriotic your family is...all the way to the camping chair in red, white, and blue.

Sounds like a great service. Glad you got to go and spend time with the grandparents. Your kids are so dang cute.

dede said...

what? we were there too! Now that I have seen your pictures I am pretty sure I was standing right behind you - how did we miss each other?? I thought it was a great program as well.