CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Sunday, February 1, 2009

OUR TRIP TO THE AREOSPACE MUSEUM

So its been awhile since I've blogged!! In a word "I finally got a new camera" LOL Ok more than a word! ((A few more words would be that I am really going to try not let the bub's take picture's anymore with my new camera)). They have broke my last two!! I need to get them their own. After all, they really are so talented with the shots they take...I love to see what they snap up.
Plus this blogging for me is alllll about the photo's!! And sharing fun family stuff and happy happy joy joy stuff... So here is our latest fun outing...

We were allll about the flight simulators, last time we went to the learning center it was closed! Plus we didn't know they closed at 4pm. And we got there at 3:30!! hee...So this last trip was so fun we had the whole afternoon. The boys loved it!! I am sure this will be one of many trips to this place!





500trillion pound mom pack LOL

lil' guy was more excited about the stairs! They were pretty cool...





verdict is still out on my new camera...ahem ^














5 comments:

dede said...

we have never been there!! looks like alot of BOY fun!! (yeah for the new camera - always fun!!)

Michele said...

YAY - You're Back!
Rick and I have talked about going up there. I need to get some details from you...It looks like a great time.

Anonymous said...

FUN! Fun! You guys always do fun stuff, I love it!

Thomas Family said...

Wahoo, my blogging buddy is back!! Sure have missed you!

Love the museum. It is good boy fun, no doubt.

My girl got a camera from Santa two Christmases ago. It is a V-tech...kid proof. Doesn't take the best pictures, but it works out well for the little ones. Fisher Price has one also. It has been a big hit at our house.

Brinkerhoffs said...

I'm so jealous! My boyz would love that!! Looked like a lot of fun; especially getting to sit in the simulator! What kind of camera did u get?