CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Come over for dinner?


So doesn't everyone make a choo choo on the floor with their silverware? While I was putting little man down for a snooze I came down stairs to find the older boys making this fab train. LOL They know this is a no no. But this was one of those days I just had to laugh and share...Please notice the apple with attempts to decore it LOL They were nice enough to even get a cutting board out!! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I just have to add the gratitude I feel in my heart for these little boys...they make life crazy, but so much more fun and more interesting than I could ever imagine! 2009 is my year for a big shout out of things I am grateful for! Epically the small silly stuff like this. I heart the silly small stuff.


4 comments:

Thomas Family said...

That is just lovely! Funny, funny boys. My children like to line up all the chairs in my to make their trains...not sure which one I would prefer.

dede said...

I like the train (and love the tile!!) - aren't the days that we can find the fun in boys so fun!!

Michele said...

They are so funny!

Brinkerhoffs said...

It is so heartwarming to see u embracing and just loving motherhood! I'm so happy for you and glad that your boys have such a great Mommy!