CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Naked Chef

Well if any of you aren't familiar with the Naked chef he is quite well known (at least his name is) ahem. ---- My little dudes received a bunch of cooking gear from Santa last year!! I heard all this giggling coming from the playroom and I come around the corner to find this....LOL....this is the first time in the entire year they have played with this dress up chef stuff without my egging them on. I hope this year Santa can bring them something they will play with alllll year long! And apparently they didn't want to risk getting their clothes dirty while cookin in that little kitchen. hee
The not so lovely yellow and orange cabinet was mine when I was a little girl. Santa brought it to me when I was 5 years old...LOVED that thing! My cute nieces and one nephew also grew up with it. I was tempted to repaint it etc. But it ad's a little WHAM of color, no? hee hee Notice the drawers are out...they are somewhere in that room???!...hummm...anyway! Had to share a serious crack up of an afternoon of some serious cookin'-so silly, LOVE it.


caught! now ya have to pose for me....here move in front of the kitcheny stuff....hee

8 comments:

Michele said...

They are so dang funny! How creative to think they should take off their clothes...or wait is there something we should...or SHOULDN'T know about your cooking...hhhhmmmm

Thomas Family said...

That is so stinkin' funny. Did they even call themselves the "naked chefs"?

My girl has some cooking stuff and just loves it, although she has never tried the "naked chef" thing.

For her birthday, she got some cooking utensils from that new store in Gardner Village called Lorken Food Finery. (Totally cute little store). She has really started to enjoy the cooking stuff more now that she is five.

P.S. I love the kitchen cupboard thing. I don't remember seeing that at your house when we were young...man, you had all the cool toys!



She loves helping in the kitchen

Anonymous said...

HAHA! So cute! I love the little sticker to cover Hunters bum. So cute!

~Pam said...

funny!funny!

Harris Family said...

Ha,Ha! That is so funny! I love those funny moments and it's even more fun to share them on your blog. Love it!

the Roberson family said...

I am so glad you captured the moment so you will always remember your naked little chefs! Too cute!

Connie said...

That is awesome!! You should be so proud of their creativity!!

Jessica said...

hee! oh how i looooved that orange & yellow kitchen cabinet!