CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh Sunny Day!

Awhhhh....Spring fever has officially arrived!! We had several WONDERFUL days out in the warmer temps, running, jumping, swinging, sliding, biking...all the good stuff boys are made of. I knew all it would take is a snowy cold day like today to get me to share these pic's :)

I can hardly stand how cute the happiness is caught on my little mans face!

Three little monkeys jumpin' on the tramp

crash bikes...NOT a game the mom's think up! slam! boys...

weeeee....this is a park with in walking distance of our home!! LOVE it'











Our new Temple. Established in 2009. As a family we went through the open house and the boys were surprisingly reverent! Very windy day...this would be those warm "OH SUNSHINE DAY's" no longer. But a very memorable day at that!!

3 comments:

~Pam said...

Hurray for spring...well not today but, it will be back soon!

Michele said...

I had no idea you had a park by your home. How crazy is that? Those smiles are priceless. Most definitely worth the wait to see them.

Thomas Family said...

Love spring!! So glad you got to get out and enjoy it.

Hey, if that is the park I am thinking of then, about 4 years ago, John and I wanted to buy a house right next to it. But, the darn thing went under contract. We would have been almost neighbors. That would have been cool.

Congrats on the reverence at the temple. My husband took my kids (I was sick) and said they did alright, too. Maybe they could feel it was different or something.