CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Sunday, March 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!

It is so hard to believe our littlest dude is 2! I always hear parents say how fast time goes and to really enjoy them!! It is sooo true how fast time is flying by! But, it is really easy to enjoy this little guy. He is a total crack up!! He really has blessed our lives. And he adores his big brothers! We took the boys out to celebrate at Fat Cats...then hit the Pizza Factory. LOVED those bread sticks!!!!! We had a fun afternoon!! And fun celebrating!! Happy Happy Bir"f"day!





Grampa and Grandma still got it!! woot!!








Little man is a MAJOR fan of Mickey Mouse...he recognize him anywhere!! So once again...I attempt the bday cake. I have made a lot of really dumb cakes. But this one actually turned out kinda cute...:) It was from my teddy bear face cake mold...hence the small ears...hee.

7 comments:

Michele said...

That cake is awesome! Looks like you guys had a great time. I haven't been to Fat Cats in years. I think Rick and I might need to check it out one of these nights. Again, good job on the cake!

dede said...

happy birthday!! sounds like a perfect day! Chase LOVES mickey mouse too - nice job on the cake!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday King Con! What a fun 2nd bithday, love the cake!

Anonymous said...

Im very impressed with the cake making! Good job miss Martha! I love you Conner, Happy Birthday. I cant believe he is two either.

Thomas Family said...

I continue to be amazed at your domestic goddess skills! You are so clever. Good for you. You make feel like a proud sister...but we aren't related...so go figure.

Love ya LaDaz.

Brinkerhoffs said...

LaDawn, you are just too cute! Love your "domestic" picture and the cake is adorable!! I can barely boil water so kudos to you!! Happy BDay to your "little man"!! It's true they grow up so fast; I'm glad you're having so much fun with them!!

Connie said...

The cake is a masterpiece!! Do you take orders?