CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My hubs on Good Things Utah Aug. 24, 2010

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some Holly jolly

I hope you are all having a splendid season. Its nuts here with all the jewelry orders. I can't keep up! Which is actually a good problem to have!!
The pic, below we were at 'This is the place monument-they had a really fun elves town. And the kids got to write there letters to Santa. (that santa needed a serious manicure') just sayin' LOL



Snowmen?
freezing train ride at 'this is the place'


lil' toe jam with your g.house?
Have a wonderful and MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Wow, I have never heard of the little elf town at This is the Place Park. Maybe we will have to check it out.

Your gingerbread house looks too cute. And, what is not to love about toe jam from the little guy...

mudmama said...

Fun! I love the little marshmellow men, how did you do that? (Glue them together with ising?) Cute cute cute---so glad the jewelry orders are going so well, I wanna see more!!! xoxo